Note: You may already have the latest software, depending on the date of purchase. Software updates are released at different times depending on operator and country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your phone.
Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.0.4’s amazing new features bring the best out of your Xperia ST15i Mini smartphone. From an easy-to-use interface, through to improved communications and better functionality.
New software is available for your Xperia™ ST15i Mini smartphone
Update your software to benefit from:
- Quick dial allows you to quickly find the number you are looking for
- Recent Apps button for clear overview of your applications
- Quick responses for incoming calls
- Optimized email application for multiple accounts
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
Good to know before the update:
- Android 4.0’s hardware requirements are more advanced than previous software updates, so your phone’s performance may be affected.
- Our commitment to offering you the best, means that once upgraded you will not be able to revert back to an older version of Android.
- To optimise your phone’s performance, some applications may have been disabled and will not be visible on your screen. A new installed application called ‘Performance Assistant’ will help you enable these apps. Please also note that some 3rd party applications may not be compatible with Android 4.0. Please visit Google Play’s marketplace to view apps that are compatible with Android 4.0 or contact the 3rd party developers directly for support.
- Flash support will be disabled, but this can be easily fixed by visiting Google Play’s marketplace and downloading the latest available Adobe Flash player application.
Watch the video to see how quick and easy updating your phone’s software really is…
You can download the new software by connecting your phone to a computer and use one of Sony computer applications.
|PC Companion||:||Download for Windows|
|Sony Update Service||:||Download for Windows|
If you have problem updating from PC Companion, I strongly suggest you to use Sony Service Update.